After Jade’s list of awesome I can’t stay behind and I want to make my own list of awesome!! So here it is: The list with 35 reasons that describes why the last three years have been great for me!
1. I found a studio on the first day I went to leuven to search a place to live!
2. my friends helped me pack my stuff before moving to Belgium
13. the time Laura made us cupcakes which accidentally matched our outfits!
15. I made James Wong’s chicken soup to make me feel better!
20. all those times we worked in the library, most of the time boring, but luckily the building is beautiful and we always went together! 21. the time I had to leave my studio, but moved to another place where I could start redecorating again (that’s always the best part about moving)
28. the time we made our own Chinese movie
33. the day I dyed my hair pink
34. studying during summer holiday in France, not such a great experience, but it’s better to study there than study at home!
35. studying at night in the garden
Well that was a nice overview of the last 3 years! Next year will be so different, I’m going to move to Antwerp and Jade will stay in Leuven. I’m really looking forward to it, although I’m going to miss the ‘normal school life’ with the four of us having lessons together! Hopefully there still will be enough Tall & tiny stuff =)